Tools to Release Trauma
Three weeks have passed since the fires started. During this time, our community has experienced the full range of human emotion. Some of us were evacuated. Some of us lost our homes. As a community, we have experienced both individual and collective trauma. Here at Flourish Integrative Health, we would like to share the tools and resources we have from not only our respective medical educations and training but also what we are implementing for ourselves as we move into this next stage of recovery and healing.
5 Steps to Release Trauma
“The lotus flower blooms most beautifully from the deepest and thickest mud”
- Shake your body and sigh.
- 4/7/8 breath from Dr. Andrew Weil, leader in Integrative Medicine. Click here to view the health benefits and demonstration.
- Release Technique as taught in “Love Yourself and Let the Other Person have it your way”. Click here for a demonstration.
- Acupuncture: We have a few protocols that are helpful post-trauma. Expect 3-6 sessions to start. Click here to schedule an appointment or a complimentary 15-minute consult.
- Medical Qigong: Deeper support during this transition. Do you feel shaken from this experience whether or not you lost your home? Are you experiencing a sense of feeling lost or unable to find yourself, or wanting a new direction and just not sure how to find it? Expect to start with 3 sessions. Click here to schedule an appointment or a complimentary 15-minute consult.
Dr. Jen Riegle, ND, is offering B12 and B5 shots for fire recovery
- Increased Energy
- Elevated Mood
- Increased Cognitive Function and Memory
- Supports Adrenal Function
- Support Immune System
These shots are $20 each or pay what you can during these times. Available to everyone.
Community is an integral piece to healing trauma and wounds. If you ever want someone to talk to, to share a cup of tea, or spend time in community, please always feel free to reach out. We are all in this together.