Book Your $60 Tune-up Special at our New Expanded Clinic!
This spring is filled with GROWTH for Flourish – and we’re sharing our excitement about our move into a shiny new clinic with a special offer for the community.
Through the end of spring, get a balance acupuncture treatment for only $60:
a protocol of acupuncture points to deeply relax, and restore your vitality.
This $60 offer is only available if you book by June 20th, so book your spring tune-up appointment now! We can’t wait to see you in the clinic! Note: This special offer is limited to one appointment per person.
Want to learn more?…
How is this different than a regular acupuncture appointment?
- This appointment will offer a standardized acupuncture protocol, designed to balance the energy in your body. You can expect to feel relaxed and recharged at the end of the appointment.
- Unlike a standard acupuncture appointment, it won’t include a long conversation about your health history, nor in-depth acupuncture work to dig into specific issues (like fertility, women’s health, pregnancy support, insomnia, digestion, pain, etc.). However, it’s a powerful treatment that you can expect to feel results from.
Tell me more about Flourish Integrative Health!
- We’re an integrative health center that has been serving Sonoma County for the better part of a decade.
- We focus on fertility for men and women, pregnancy support, women’s health and emotional balance – and we also support patients across a wide variety of health journeys. Click here to learn more about the full list of the issues that acupuncture can be used to support.
- Our core team consists of three Chinese medicine practitioners (practitioners of acupuncture). Our center also includes a naturopathic doctor and a massage therapist, so that we can address a patient’s needs from an integrative perspective.
What can I expect with this appointment?
- It will start with a brief (5 minute) health history intake with your acupuncturist
- You’ll then enter a private treatment room, remove your shoes and socks, and lie on the treatment table. The acupuncturist will gently insert 7-15 needles (don’t worry, they’re pretty darn painless!).
- You will have about 20-30 minutes alone in the room to rest with the needles in. It’s a great time to meditate, do some deep breathing, take a nap or just simmer in the relaxation that the needles bring.
- The acupuncturist will remove your needles, and you’ll have the opportunity to ask any specific health questions you might have about your own health, as well as how acupuncture and Chinese medicine may be able to help you achieve your health goals.
- Then, you’ll be out the door with more pep in your step, and the stress level turned down a notch or three.
How should I prepare for my appointment?
- Complete the form in advance that is emailed to you about your health history.
- Make sure you’ve had a light meal / snack and a bit of water in the two hours prior to treatment.
- Wear a mask that you’ll be comfortable wearing for the entirety of your treatment, including when you’re alone in your treatment room.
- Wear loose fitting clothing so that we can easily access your arms, lower legs, and possibly your belly. And, be prepared to remove your shoes and socks.
What are the protocols you have in place during COVID?
- All of our acupuncturists (and many of our patients) are grateful to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 – which makes the Flourish clinic that much safer.
- Click here to read about our COVID protocols, which we expanded this winter. We’ve been open for almost a full year during this pandemic, so we’re a well-oiled COVID-safe machine at this point. Anyone else tired of this pandemic yet?
Click here to book your $60 tune-up appointment today!
Or, reach out anytime with questions you may have about the spring tune-up offering. We can’t wait to see you soon in the clinic!
Book your appointment here
Limit one per person. Book by June 20th!